Re: No screens found

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Pcgyver wrote:

>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:40:43 +0100
>From: Pcgyver <pcgyver@xxxxxxx>
>To: xfree86-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: No screens found
>
>Hi,
>
>I have installed rpms builded by M.Harris on my red hat 8.0 (i have also
>installed dependency).

Just a suggestion...   You might want to disable your email
program from doublespacing all of your messages, it makes them
very hard to read and lowers the likelyhood of someone reading
through to the bottom, which in turn lowers your chances of
getting help from someone.

I'd try to help personally, but it was too unreadable.