Re: could use some help with dual monitor ...

Yep,
I tried the sugested change (thx, BTW). No go ...

However, it seems that I have other problems : I am running on a P4X400
mother board which doesn't seem to be well supported by the kernel yet (at
least the AGP VIA chipset). So I cannot even get DRI on my Radeon 8500 DV
in single card mode :-(

I don't know if the problems are related, though since I didn't attempt
to run DRI in multi-head config ... which also fails.

To young hardware, I suppose. I still have to try to switch PCI slots. Didn't
think about this old trick. It might do it.

Thanks for your support !

Philippe