Re: XFree86-4.2.99.1-0.20021014.3

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 14:12, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> Does it have combinable single-group XKB layouts and XML-based XKB
> config repository? I heard these things were submitted to XFree CVS.

I have no idea on this. I did a quick look at the changelog from XFree86
CVS I downloaded the other day and don't see a reference to anything
similar. I have not installed Mike's RPM's yet.

> Actually, could please anyone send me "rpm -ql" result (I'm afraid it is
> too long to post here)?

I can send you a bzipped "rpm -ql" output from all of Mike's RPM's, if
no one has done this yet. Do you still need it?

Regards,
	Jim H