XFree86 crash

--=-A/LZN07LhtncfMcGXR85

Okay, thanks for the replies. I believe I've narrowed this down to a bug
in XFree86.

Does anyone know of an IRC channel where the developers hang? I've been
on xfree86-dev on openprojects.net without a lot of luck.

If I can't talk to anyone via IRC, I'll go about hitting the xfree
developer mailing list.

--Chris

--=-A/LZN07LhtncfMcGXR85--