Acrobat Reader full screen mode doesn't fill screen?

Matthew> On my Dell Latitude C610 (ATI Radeon M6), when I attempt to
Matthew> use Acrobat Reader in full screen mode (menu selection View
Matthew> -> Full Screen), the full screen image is offset up and to
Matthew> the left (so part of it is off the screen and part of the
Matthew> desktop shows on the screen.  This doesn't appear to happen
Matthew> with other XFree86 drivers.

Also happens on my 8100 (ATI Radeon M7) under suse & xfree 4.2.0.

Workaround is to escape back to window mode and re-enter fullscreen
mode.  THe bug only shows up the first time fullscreen mode is entered
for a given run of reader.

This shows up in both version 4 and verison 5.

My suspicion is either a radeon bug or a motif bug.

-JimC