sis and sony lx700/800

sorry that this question is kind of off topic, but I've been getting
nowhere with it elsewhere.  does anyone know if the LCD panel works on
the sony lx700/800 series slimtop pc's
(http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/Link_Slimtop.htm)?  The boxes are
based on the sis 630 chipset which should work with Thomas
Winischhofer's sis driver (http://www.winischhofer.net/)?  I imagine
its just a port connected to an LVDS bridge, but I don't know.  I'm
just curious because the port looks to be some sort of proprietary
connector.  Also does anyone know if the this system would support dual
head using the both LCD and the CRT connectors?  In theory it should,
but I'm not sure how sony wired it.

Thanks,

Alex