Logitech PS/2 wheel mouse

John,

Thanks to you and others who suggested using the IMPS/2 protocol. As luck would
have it, though, I *do* use the Logitech cordless wheelie, and it goes totally
berserk with IMPS/2. So I took a slightly different route and bought an IBM
wheelie, which works just fine.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL