SIS 315/550/650/640/740 - testers wanted (fwd)

If anyone would be willing to help test Thomas's work, it could
result in much improved SiS video driver support in future
XFree86 releases, and of course future Red Hat Linux releases.

Email Thomas directly if you are willing to volunteer to test his
work.

Thanks.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,