Redhat 7.2 and A30p thinkpad.

On Sunday, March 19, 2002 Nicolas Bouyssy wrote:
> We currently have some problems to install Redhat Linux 7.2 on a IBM Thinkpad
A30p laptop.
In fact the OS is well installed, but the screen is not found, and the Xserver
can't be
started. (the screen appears to be unprobed.)
> I tried  to set up a custom screen with Xconfigurator without any result.
> Did anyone install Linux on a IBM A30p laptop? And if yes, how this problem
can be solved?

Nicolas,

I had a similar problem with my A22p. "Generic Monitor, 1600x1200 @ 76 Hz"
should work.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL

This message was sent from Peaknet, Inc.
http://www.peaknet.net/