Redhat 7.2 and A30p thinkpad.

Hello,

We currently have some problems to install Redhat Linux 7.2 on a IBM Thinkpad A30p laptop. In fact the OS is well installed, but the screen is not found, and the Xserver can't be started. (the screen appears to be unprobed.)
I tried  to set up a custom screen with Xconfigurator without any result.
Did anyone install Linux on a IBM A30p laptop? And if yes, how this problem can be solved?

Regards,

Nicolas Bouyssy