Radeon 7500 and DRI

Hello Mike,

I have my Radeon 7500 working using rpm's I have been making using XFree
cvs. I updated them last this morning.However, I have been able to get
2D working only. Whenever I enable DRI, I get severe screen corruption
and usually a hard lock. I'm seeing this error message on the console
when I have DRI enabled.Yes, I am building new kernel DRM modules.

(EE) RADEON(0): RADEONCPGetBuffer: CP GetBuffer -1002
(EE) RADEON(0): GetBuffer timed out, resetting engine...

Everything looks fine in the XFree86.0.log. I am only seeing one
warning, which I get all the time and not just when I have DRI enabled.

(WW) RADEON(0): Cannot read colourmap from VGA.  Will restore with
default

I seem to have no problems with 2D, it works great :-). The sharpness of
the text display is a big improvement over my old banshee card. ;-)

I'm using the stock Red Hat 2.4.9-13 kernel.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
	Jim H