FireWire HDD problem

I have a Bencent 3.5" FireWire HDD. I also have a TI's TSB43ab22 iOHCI PCI
card with a PCI-PCI bridge interface.
When i plug the HDD into the card in my Pentium 4, i recieve the following
errors:
1.	Configrom Quadlet read error.
2.	Login time out. i.e my system is not able to log into the HDD. though the
HDD is working perfectly fine on windows.

Does anybody has any solution to it. I tried the same HDD with my NetBSD
system, over there also the same problem exists, the device after writing the
LOGIN ORB does not respond.

--
Regards,
Rishabh Kumar Goel

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com