Re: Insure++ Alternatives

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 20:18, Sadanapalli, Pradeep Kumar (MED, TCS)
wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am not sure whether this is the correct list for my post, if not
> excuse me.
>
> For the runtime testing of C++ applications for memory corruption and
> memory leak detection ,
> we are currently using Insure++ from PARASOFT . Can anyone suggest me an
> Open Source alternative
> for the Insure++ tool?  How far the open-source tools are capable of
> doing the job as compared to Insure++?
> I don't know much about Insure++ , but I thought of exploring
> open-source alternatives for this tool. So please
> try to elobarate on whatever you suggest. ..!! Any useful information is
> highly appreciated..
>
> Thanking you all in advance....
>
> Pradeep

Hi,

A nice open source alternative is valgrind.

http://developer.kde.org/~sewardj/

Regards

Philip Wyett

--

AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or Yahoo Messenger: PhilipWyett

Email: philipwyett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.philipwyett.dsl.pipex.com

Public key: http://www.philipwyett.dsl.pipex.com/gpg/public_key.txt