Insure++ Alternatives

Hi ,
I am not sure whether this is the correct list for my post, if not
excuse me.

For the runtime testing of C++ applications for memory corruption and
memory leak detection ,
we are currently using Insure++ from PARASOFT . Can anyone suggest me an
Open Source alternative
for the Insure++ tool?  How far the open-source tools are capable of
doing the job as compared to Insure++?
I don't know much about Insure++ , but I thought of exploring
open-source alternatives for this tool. So please
try to elobarate on whatever you suggest. ..!! Any useful information is
highly appreciated..

Thanking you all in advance....

Pradeep