Re: LSI 320 RAID cards with RedHat 8 and 9 install isos

I don't know how to make custom iso install cds with newer drivers bundled
in.  However, I'm sure you're aware that you can download LSI's driver disk
and install RH 8 using "linux dd" at the boot prompt.  This will get you
using the 1.18h driver.

It still doesn't look like they've released a 1.18h driver disk for RH 9.  I
don't know what the delay is.  I'm using 1.18h on a RH 9 customer kernel and
it's really stable. The raid tools (megamon and megamgr ) won't work with
anything less than 1.18h.

They've informed me that 1.18h or later will be in RH 10.  I'll have to
verify this.

-eric wood