Re: glibc-2.3 compatibility issues with Maya and NetBackup

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 11:04:14AM -0700, Lars Damerow wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're testing Red Hat 9 for deployment on our desktop workstations, and have
> bumped against two showstoppers--Alias|Wavefront's Maya and Veritas NetBackup
> don't work. This is a big problem for us.

Deploying Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS (especially the version due out
later this year) is probably a better way to go long term, because
ISVs are using those versions to provide the support and stability
that customers like you need.

Cheers,

Matt
msw@xxxxxxxxxx