Re: Just don't help - was Re: (no subject)

yes yes blah blah, If you have spend too much time in front of your computer, gets up and stretch, I know you are bored and needs some fun

 Richard Troy <rtroy@sciencetools.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Every once in a while some rude, thoughtless person like Jonathan shows
up. And yeah, he was rude on at least three counts, and we could easily
enumerate them. I agree that at least one post to tell the offender that,
"hey, that was rude," is important. Sometimes, the offending party shows
themselves to be unworthy of the effort, like this guy. And for all the
hostile flem he flung, he did have one point that was right on target: If
you don't feel like helping him, just don't reply. That's my plan. If my
eyeballs are so unfortunate as to see another post from this -ahem-
individual, and if my poor unfortunate brain cells are so unlucky as to
remember him, my course of action will be .... . Remember, stuff
like this is worthy of neither our time nor our aggravation.

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Troy, Chief Scienti! st