Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, wo shi ni baba wrote:

> I knew I would get some flamy follow ups like this from pests like you, didn't I tell you not to send any follow ups??
> here are my answers to your question:
> 1. I did read the documentation, but briefly, so what? Not everyone is patient enough to read the manuals all the time.  Yes at times, I have such patiences, but just not at the moment I asked the question.
> 2.I am not paying any money for this support.  I doubt anyone posts here does. It's a forum for exchange questions and helping each other for christ sake... If you feel that you will only answer question if you get paid, it's fine, I'm _NOT_  forcing you to answer my qustions.

My point.
I've spent many thousands of hours helping people use linux, and before
that, OS/2.

I don't get paid for it. I get sick of twits like you who can't be
bothered doing their own research.

Many experienced people would not have even read your question, because
you neglected to use the Subject: field to tell us what you're writing
about.

Then, you're on the wrong list. This list is for development issues, and
installing/removing package is not a development issue. The correct list
is the one for your distribution of Red Hat Linux, possibly psyche-list.

My response, unfriendly though you might think it, is the more valuable
to you, if you learn from it.

--
Please, reply only to the list.