Druid (SQL DBA tool with java) anybody?

Howdy,

Just a quickie. I noticed some time ago there was
short discusion somebody asked where did the
pg_access dissappeared and the answer was it was
replaced by tora.

Fine, have anybody else played with the Druid yet?
http://druid.sourceforge.net/ I hadn't heard of it
before.

Found it from http://www.schemamania.org/ when
looking for a visual tools for db management.

I've been playing with it and Postgres 7.3 few hours
now. Not all features work yet with postgres, but it's
quite capable actually :)

Haven't played around with tora postgres support yet
(Haven't yet rushed to RH8.0 and there seems to be
large amount of dependencies ...), so I will not compare
to it, but definitely better pg_access was.

Druid doesn't seem to depend anything else but JDK 1.4
http://people.jyu.fi/~mesrik/rpms/druid/ if you
would like to give it hurl.

Cheers,

:-) riku

--
    [ This .signature intentionally left blank ]