Re: a simple question

> Hi James,
>
> Thanks for the answer but what I meant to ask is the
> command that's the equivalent of double clicking in
> windows which opens and xml or html in a browser.  My
> purpose is to use the browser for syntax checking of
> xml files.

I figured as much.  I was really only joking (thus the
smiley).  I am not sure if RedHat comes with a fully
validating XML editor.  There are some I believe.
I would search at www.freshmeat.net  for such a
beast that runs on linux.  I was only poking fun
because I wrote quite a bit of documentation
in XML using vi about a year ago, and I would
not suggest anyone really do that (unless you
just enjoy vi).

Cheers...james