Re: XFS support

> ?????? Hun?
> xfs       1672     1  0 Apr26 ?        00:00:23 xfs -droppriv -daemon
>
> Am I missing something obvious?  Or is this not the X font server?

You did. xfs is the SGI filesystem the kind SGI folks donated to Linux.

I do think you can get an updated installer from them.

Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!