Re: preemptive kernel in 7.3?

Everyone on the net is having understandable difficulties in acquiring
anything from Redhat today.  A giant wall of screaming fanatics (incl
me) are downloading, hammering and otherwise abusing everything redhat
today.

Seems to save themselves some duplication of effort someone is
downloading it centrally for the sgi internal use.

-Mike