Re: next release

Well, 7.2 is good, but not so great. A lot of updates.
I am hopping that redhat 7.3, which, I hope, will be out next week, will
be rock steady.
I am wondering what Redhat is doing with the alpha release. The last
release for an alpha is the 7.1. Would be great to see a release in the
coming future for the alpha platform, after the release of 7.3. I am
sure that RedHat will come out with a 7.3 or they'll come out with the
8.0 in a week or so. But if it will be a 8.0 it will be one of the most
steady x.0 release. As I've said in an earlier mail, from 8.0 we should
expect a buggy release with new technologies inside... who knows, maybe
support for the 2.5.x kernel.
Curently, a 5.2 on an alpha is doing a great job, but it's very old.

--
Spooky