Why AnotherLevel support dropped from 7.2?

I'll have to try this (thanks Alex) but I'm not sure I agree it
shouldn't go in the home directory. You might want it so one user get
Gnome if they want it and another gets AfterStep. This seems like a
personal preference and a bad idea to enforce on a system level anyway.

Frankly I didn't see a way you could override anything through home
directories, but I haven't tested it nor can I say I looked that close.

			- Matt