how to install Rawhide?

On Wed 06 Feb 2002 17:59, you wrote:
> Kevin, thanks very much for your feedback.  Actually I'm only really
> interested in installing the KDE 3.0 beta packages, and I had already
> tried to install just them, but ran into a number of dependency
> issues as you mention in your message.  So I thought that perhaps I
> was taking the wrong approach and that there was some way to cleanly
> install all of Rawhide at once.  Your message suggests that I'll be
> better off just trying to install the packages I want, fighting
> through the dependency issues by downloading and/or rebuilding extra
> packages as necessary - so I'll do that.  Thanks!

Try: http://www.linux-easy.com/daily/

<quote>
Daily builds for Red Hat Linux 7.2

This is a collection of daily builds for Red Hat Linux. The packages
found here are CVS snapshots (work in progress), and may not work at
all. They are built automatically, so the only thing that has been
verified is that the code compiles.

If a package is older than other packages on the page, the current
version does not compile; don't worry about this.

Everything found here may or may not work with other versions or other
Linux distributions. If you're using something other than Red Hat Linux
7.2, recompiling the Source RPMs found here should work.

(Newest stuff first, for an alphabetical list, go here.)

Use at your own risk. Neither Red Hat, Inc., nor linux-easy.com, nor
myself provide any warranties or any support for the packages here.
Report bugs to bero@redhat.com.

All packages here are also available by ftp from
ftp://ftp.linux-easy.com/pub/linux-easy/daily/.
</quote>

--
http://devel.iasi.ro