Re: reiser4 inclusion?

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 03:08:19PM +0200, Dushan Tcholich wrote:
> Sorry Bron, the question was directed to Christian Stroetmann, but as
> I replied from mobile phone, I must've misquoted.
> I'm sorry if I accidentaly offended you.
> As for why there was somewhat harsh response to Christian Stroetmann,
> google for ontolabs and look into archives for his previous posts.

Yeah - I see some language issues and someone with some strange ideas,
but I see wanting to get a working filesystem based on reiser4's
ideas accepted into the kernel at first glance - not "stealing".

(I reject the idea that it's stealing to want to build something
GPLed on top of something else GPLed anyway.  Embrace your forks,
it means someone else thinks you're doing good stuff)

Bron ( I'm not offended at you, just sad that reiser4 has stagnated
       for so long and with so much angst )