Re: Program to test computer

At 08:28 AM 2/10/2005, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

On Thursday 10 February 2005 08:42, Steve Buehler wrote:
> At 04:23 PM 2/9/2005, you wrote:
> >On Wednesday 09 February 2005 16:44, Steve Buehler wrote:
> Thank You.  I couldn't get the mersenne.org program to run on my RHEL ES 3
> though.  From what I read, it won't run on that right now and I really
> didn't want to have to reformat the system....yet.

Really ? What problem are you having ? My system is RHEL ES 3 too (AMD athlon)
and I tested the hardware using mprime (I downloaded the mprime239.tar.gz, I
think). I run the client just as it is. You may want to try the staticly
linked binary ( ? ).

Reuben
Ok. They must have had something on there site that detected it was me and sent me to some different pages. :) Seriously though, I found some pages today that I never saw yesterday and I thought I saw every page they had. Some how, I got ahold of the source22.zip file and was trying to run that. Even tried a "make clean" and a "make" in the linux and linuxprp directories of it. Anyway, I now have the mprime239.tar.gz running. Thank you so much.

Steve