RE: pop won't authenticate my password

Thanks, Roger, I really appreciate it. As Rodolfo said, I think I'm
"getting close," but it's like when I take my family on a two-day,
1200-mile trip to Florida and "close" is like another 300 miles and five
hours in the van. ;-)

Ed McCorduck
Department of English
State University of New York College at Cortland
ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mccorduck.cortland.edu
http://McCorduck.ws