RE: New hard-drive problem

There are three things you can do.

1.  when you boot there is a string that flashes buy.  Get that string and
that is the key to your board manufacturer and there are places on the net
that you can find it from the manufacturer.  Go to them for support.
2.  Go to the support for your computer and see if they have the problem in
there knowledge base.
3.  Go to the manufacturer of the drive and see if they have the problem in
their knowledge base.

There are probably other things.

Sorry for the top post.