Re: FTP server question:

At 11:53 PM 2/4/2004, "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
couldnt you post it on freshmeat.net or sourceforge?

I suppose, have never looked into any of those. It'd be nice to, I certainly use enough open source solutions. If anyone's experienced in this please feel free to contact me offlist if they wish. Just not looking for ways to spend 4-8 hours on something like this.

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387 This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners Make a Website: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml