FTP server question:

I would like to setup/install a Red Hat ES server that would support FTP connections. I need a FTP server that will provide email notification after a file has been uploaded. Is there an open source FTP server that will do this?

I've also researched using a program called "dnotify" I believe if will do what I need, however I would need a Perl (or something like that) script that could execute and create a list of a directory and then email that and a message to a user. Would anyone be interested in helping me create a script like this?

Thanks!

-Me

This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are

addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the

attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from

discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review

privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. If you are not

the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the

document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have

received this document in error and that any use, dissemination,

forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender

immediately, and destroy all copies of the document.