Re: problem with display resolution

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I did not use an rpm. The confusion comes about because there is not just one, but there are 3 standard non-rpm packages to choose from. They are called IA32, IA64 and AMD64. Does anybody know which one is the one to use for the GeForce 2 card? Or is there some other driver somewhere that I need to use instead? Nvidia's website is unfortunately not very clear about this. All I'm trying to find out is which driver I need to download for my Nvidia GeForce 2 graphics card!

Eric

the standard non-rpm package always works for me. Did you use an rpm?
If so, did you check the XF86Config file to ensure that the Driver line says
Driver "nvidia"?
what exactly is the name of the package that you downloaded?

Stuart