Re: problem with display resolution

Hi Steve et al,

Thanks very much for your feedback. Unfortunately I'm still having trouble. I downloaded and installed the IA32 Nvidia driver for Linux, and it's still not working. Is that not the right driver? Nvidia has several linux drivers listed there and I'm not quite sure if I got the right one. Does anybody know which of the drivers on www.nvidia.com/object/linux.html I need to use with an Nvdia GeForce 2 video card?

Thanks a lot,
Eric

You may want to goto http://www.nvidia.com and download the linux drivers
for the GeForce card.

there are instructions there on how to set it up and they have quite a
nice installer that automates much of the process for you.

Just remember to backup your XFree86 config file before editing it :-)

( the linux drivers link is at http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux.html )

--
Steve.