Re: ClamAV or another?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Gerry Doris wrote:

> Although it's a little harder to setup the MailWatch program is excellent.
> It keeps stats on all mail and allows you to do queries on virtually
> anything you want since mail parameters are saved in a mysql database.
> You want to see which domains sent you the most mail, spamassassin score
> distributions, virus pie charts, etc.

<snip>

I second that, and add that the URL is http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net

The author (Steve) has just released 0.5, which is slighly easier to install
(it now includes the pear packages). I just upgraded 5 servers tonight,
without a hitch and not much fuss. Highly recommended!!

Cheers!
--
Richard Potter RHCE
Kingston, ON  CANADA