Re: subnet routing problem

The only DHCP server is the Linksys router/firewall, which has a built
in switch with ethernet and wifi interfaces.

It's really not that convoluted. I have two subnets with one
firewall/router(linksys) to the Internet... If it would make any
difference, I could disable the DHCP on the laptop and provide only
static addresses.

My girlfriend won't let me have the server/router in the bedroom where
the linksys router is, so I am pretty much stuck right now...

Ronnie