RE: (a bit OT) Backup solutions for Linux.

I've implemented Arkeia in two locations, it?s serious, works great if you
want a real backup management solution. Suggest you get a VXA2 drive, very
nice technology, or a library from the same people.

Chris Mason
masonc@xxxxxxxxxx
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla@xxxxxxxxx
264 497-5670 Fax: 264 497-8463
www.netconcepts.ai