Re: (a bit OT) Backup solutions for Linux.

I'm using IBM's Tivoli Storage Manager (aka TSM)
It's a client/server networked backup/restore system
I have an automated tape library with 5/10 TB capacity
I use it to back up all my servers (linux, windows, mac, sco :-( , hp, aix...)
currently the server is rs6k/aix but next will soon be intel/linux
it's a very serious product, but you must understand that it needs deep
investigation to architecture it for optimal results, it's not just a "tar
and forget" !

hth