Sound not working after 2.6 upgrade

Hello,
Not sure what to do. After installing the Kernel 2.6 from the Red Hat site (And all the required upgrades), everything seems to work great (After hosing up my USB and finding how to fix that on Goggle) except for my sound. When I load KDE, I get an error stating that /dev/dsp can not be loaded or found.

I have a Sound Blaster Live card and it was configured and working with the 2.4 kernel that came with Red Hat 9. Anyone have any ideas or web resources that I can look at?

Thanks

Joe