Re: Question on Internet access of vsftp server

Pete,

As a follow up, I decided to see if I can open up a telnet session by opening port 23 for a short period of time and then seeing if I could telnet in. It failed, and then I reset the FTP rule.

I'm going to see if I can access FTP from a different location, just in case it's my machine and its firewall rules blocking things. That will probably happen later this afternoon. I'll let you know the results. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm being blocked from upstream.

-Bob

Pete,