Re: iTunes and Linux

Gordon Charrick wrote:

Near as I can tell, you must use the iTunes application to download the music files. I run Windows within VMware so I should be able to get and use the software to do that. But I wanted to be able to have the downloaded music be playable in Linux.

I'm not sure this is possible (at least not yet) due to the DRM restrictions built in to the music files that are purchased from iTMS. You can burn the songs to a CD and then convert them to mp3 from there, but that would be a double-loss of quality, which may be undesireable depending on how desperate you are. ;)

--Ryan