RE: URGENT: HELP WITH SETTING UP PHP & MYSQL

Christ,

After I added that line in my httpd.conf file, this is
what I got when I restarted teh httpd.

Starting httpd: [Tue Dec 09 11:18:18 2003] [warn]
module php4_module is already
loaded, skipping

So, any idea what else I need to do to make this PHP
working?

--- "L. Christopher Luther" <CLuther@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>