Re: Security Issues....

On Thursday 04 December 2003 11:11 pm, bruce wrote:
> Thanks...
>
> But we're looking for more than just being able to access the machines in a
> secure fashion...
>
> We're looking for what has to be done to set up a secure environment for a
> development process.

What do you mean by "secure" exactly?

By default, a user will only have write access to his/her home directory. Of
course the user can execute command in other places (like /usr/bin /bin, etc)
if setup correctly by root. So if each user just need to develop stuff in
his/her home directory, you already have that just by Redhat installation.

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy