Hi guy I would like to set no anonymous login,but local user can.It doesn't work

I saw your mail in red hat mailing list and you said that you already setup no anonymous access,just local user can.I would like that way .I have problem with Redhat 9.0 with vsftp 1.1.At vsftpd.conf i set anonymous_enabled=NO and local_enabled=YES .What's more at /etc/pam.d/vsftpd.ftp-user i already add anonymous in this file because pam.d will read vsftpd.ftp-user file to not allow anonymous to login.Why anon still can login ,but local user can't.Moreover when i would like to login using local user logon,there're message shown " 530 this ftp server is Anonymous ftp server only".I don't understand ......

Best Regards,