RE: Visibility from outside being behind a router - (with DYNDNS ip address)

Hi Roger,
thank you for replying. Actually I'd like to access a Postgres db and an ftp
server. That's all. All other ports should be invisible from outside. As I
can understand from your letter I have to forward those ports which I want
to use. Than shouldn't I filter any other ports on the server.

How can I forward a port on a swich? (it is actually a box on the table not
a computer)
And how can I get the IP address of the switch in order to upgrade the
DYNDNS account?

Thx and by,
-- Csaba