Re: Please recommend an ISP

Thank you all for answering my question.
I called the technical support of ISPs for the
information to set up dail up from linux. They just
told me that they are not compatible with linux.
I tried to set up dailup by using KPPP of Redhat 9.0,
which has graphic interface. It is simple to set up.
Only a few information is needed. But it does not
work.
Could someone tell me how to set up dailup to AOL from
Redhat 9.0?

Thanks a lot.

Jack