Re: Why I am receiving letters twice from many members?

On November 25, 2003 04:26 pm, Edward Dekkers wrote:
> Együd Csaba wrote:
> > Hi,
> > should anybody tell me the reason of getting messages twice from some
> > list members - including myself.
> > What should I set to work around this problem?
> >
> > Thx,
> > -- Együd Csaba
>
> Check your .procmailrc file. I don't have those problems here so it must
> be a misconfiguration at your end I think.
>
> Regards,
> Ed.

Hi,
I also get some, not too many double copies. They are sometimes double posts
by the impatient and sometimes have the same timestamp but are delivered
hours apart. My mail pops every five minutes 24 hrs a day and it only happens
on the list. Also, I have had it take an hour or more for a post to show up,
then othertimes it is very fast. I haven't given it much thought just figured
it was a list problem simply because it only happens here. Saying that, this
is the only list I subscribe to, but it all pops down from one mailbox (at my
isp). Maybe it is a geographically specific problem with some of the relays.
--
Pete Nesbitt, rhce