Re: Why I am receiving letters twice from many members?

> > > What should I set to work around this problem?

man procmailex:

The following simple recipe eliminates duplicate mails. It tells
formail to keep an 8KB cache file in which it will store the
Message-IDs of the most recent mails you received. Since Message-IDs
are guaranteed to be unique for every new mail, they are ideally
suited to weed out duplicate mails. Simply put the following recipe at
the top of your rcfile, and no duplicate mail will get past it.

 :0 Wh: msgid.lock

--
Hal Burgiss