RE: RH9 Time of day erroneously changes 5 hours at reboot

YOu may have your system set for UTC time,
or the TZ environmental variable may be incorrect.
If you are on the east coast of usa, my bet would be UTC.

Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George