Re: Graphic display window interaction/corruption

I have the same problem (rh 8 with custom nvidia driver and (but i should
check again) rh 9 with stock nvidia driver)
I noticed theses streaks came from windows size changing, for example when
you increase its size by dragging a corner with the mouse. the quickly you
go, the less streaks you get.
maybe when you launch mozilla there's an animation (I mean the windows
grows up continuously instead of being displayed at once with its desired
size) and that's what makes the streaks happen.
maybe this happens with all windows ?
I deactivated all those funny but unuseful fancy things and have almost no
more streaks
maybe a clue for you...

hth