Re: fsck allways fails after unclean shutdown on redhat 9 - help!

yes..the same problem as mine.. I dont want to use ext3 on root partition for
some reasons.. and I use ext3 only on other partitions, so I would like to
correct this redhat 9 behaviour... it's pain every time to go somehwere to
check clean FS ( i have systems in serveral places).. maybe it is worth to
send this as bug? Or maybe somebody knows, how to fix it?

regards,
Martynas